Do you know why carbon monoxide is called the silent killer? It is because the gas lacks color or smell, and it could kill you in as little as 5 minutes. Carbon monoxide is created from combustion where there isn’t enough oxygen available, and it is a very common side effect by the very appliances we have in our homes. This is why the exhaust from gas and wood burning appliances are always vented outside the home. Unfortunately, that doesn’t mean that carbon monoxide doesn’t ever make it into homes. If you have a fireplace, it is very important that you keep the chimney unobstructed and ensure that the smoke has a clear path outside. In other parts of your home, you should install carbon monoxide alarms that will alert you when you are in danger. These are especially important to install in areas where you have appliances that burn fuel.

error: Content is protected !!

What Every Homebuyer in Sullivan County Should Know

Are you buying a home in Sullivan County? Then you need this information. From buying to maintaining your home - this information is key.

The information contained in the few pages of this e-book can mean the difference between finding the home of your dreams or ending up in a nightmare.

Simply enter your email below and receive your free copy.

You have Successfully Subscribed!